Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

First build and i don't know how to troubleshoot this

tomytoka

Reaction score
hi i am building my first quad and i learned from videos so i got to a point where i configure " all" and when i tried to make my first fly something when't wrong like i had some issue between the controler and what the drone recived. but now i think something is not right in the software and i don't know how to fix it or even to detect the real problem , and i am from argentina where there are no stores for racing drones. i don't know if someone could help me by skype or something

so the first time i tried to flight it when i throttle a little bit it didn't do anything so i thought that it wasn't receiving the signal so i throttle much more and suddenly the drone went really up and i disarm it when it fall it didn't had any damage , so i keep trying and just by throttling a little bit instead of going straight up it had an inclination and move forward so i disarm it and in that fall idk how but the antennas from the reciver rip off . so now just trying to see whats wrong with betaflight open to see whats happening . when i throttle a little bit , two of the motors keep throttleing more or less to max throttle , this happens in all the modes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput