Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Finally got to run a few packs through the new 3"

Wayno52

Reaction score
OK, so I finally got to run some packs through the new 3 " today but I'm getting a ridiculous amount of noise.
Not sure if this is normal or not with smaller birds?
Sorry but she doesn't have a mic and I'm still getting used to her.
Totally different to my diatone.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
Brother that is not just noise, that is some kind of bad connection I think. When it is a noise issue it will be tightly coupled with throttle, that seems to happen on mostly on jerky movements as near as I can tell. BTW, 4s on small quads like that will likely give you more oscillations and such but you should be able to reduce it with the right tune.

That video is too scary to fly, we gotta find this issue and get it fixed.

OK Randy, we will chat about it when you're free.

Danny, I have only flown a couple of packs through her so I haven't fiddled with anything yet. That sounds like an absolute possibility. That may well be the best place to start. Thanks mate.
It is an absolute little beast for sure.
Haven't even gone past 3/4 throttle yet. Lol

Now after a long *** night with Randy figuring this out, we're now set at 100mw instead of 25mw on vtx.
Correct channels and hey now she's ready to start ripping.
Got some tuning to do as I have way too much oscillation but she's now not just flyable but super fun.

Virtue, it seems like you were on the money.
Now that it's on 100mw and Chanels are all in sync, we are good to go.
Now I can work on the tune so thank you for the help mate, your guidance led me to look at everything.

Wayne

Reactions: VirtueViolater
great session Wayne! Im glad you got it fingered out and flying. having our own Randy to help is a true boon to get to the bottom of issues. congrats getting flying and way to go Randy! We cant all be "royalty" but Randy is a technical dimigod. better yet, he loves to help.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
none, the weather has been overcast and misty, everything is wet...
great for fishing but no ripping and theres a hurricane headed this way. gonna fish a half day tomorrow and then head to florida out of its way.20181009_230439.jpg
check out what they are eating. big stone flies. i have plenty imitations of this.. it's hard fishing and not many to hand but its so peaceful. i haven't thought of work in 2 days.
20181008_104747.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax