Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Fc with ppm

Davey

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for a new fc that has ppm. Having trouble w ibus. Thanks I'm going to fly the wiz instead

I have flysky i6 tx and I6b rx. Holybro kakuba f4 v2 fc. I see the terminal for sbus but I read ibus is different so I think that pad won't work. I see another pad that uses the appropriate signal. I will enable that uart in ports and see if it works. Otherwise maybe my tx needs updating to do ibus. I have an omnibus f4 fc coming from Amazon tomorrow which uses ppm. I don't have any problem with ppm

I agree. Use ibus when possible. Better response between transmitter & receiver. Also, it's serial communication, so you only need one wire from receiver to FC.

Hello update I never got ibus to work. I I'm using the sp f3 from the 100$ build for now qav 210. And omnibus f4 v2 on the qav130. Tweaked my pids a bit. Both flying great. A bit faster but transitioning after flip and roll nicely. Nice punch outs with flip and rolls. Thanks on all my posts.

I think my flysky trans won't do ibus. I tried to set it but it won't work. Ppm is fine

If it is an fs-i6, it does ibus. Flysky invented ibus, so I would hope it works! You do need to select AFHDS transmission protocol in the radio menu when switching over, did you find that setting in the radio menu? Anyways, no big deal if you just want to stick with what is working.

Reactions: NeoCloneOne
I think my flysky trans won't do ibus. I tried to set it but it won't work. Ppm is fine
It should. If you look in your RX setup mode and scroll all the way to the bottom, it should say iBus and set to channel 1. This should work fine. You need the FlySky FS-IA6B to use iBus though. And sometimes you have to flash the FC firmware to get the receiver communtication to respond. This happened to me twice, but they both started working after latest firmware flash to the FC.

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax