Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Falcon 250 smoke again

Davey

Reaction score
Another falcon pro not a hard landing on a grass field no water. Smoke from the front left post. Burned 2 small lines on my finger.the bottom board is more burnt than the other one in the same spot. It did hover up after my clean flight set up.

Hello. I put fiber washers from home Depot under the front screws. It flew up nice a few times. Hit the ground a few times no problem. That is a design flaw I think. Thanks everyone for helping me this far . Just getting off the ground has been a strugle.another try before it rains

Hi Davey,

What is the problem here as i think i may have encountered the same issue recently.

I landed my quad in some grass, disarmed the motors and a puff of smoke come from the middle of my quad. No smoke from ESC's or motors but all from the center, i can't see what was damaged unfortunately

It flew a few times. This is number 1 of 2 . Some smoke again. I went thru 3 batteries s4. Went down and smoked and fire where the left 4 arm screws. It toast.the second one same model from Grayson hobbies smoked in the same front left brand new. I'm waiting to hear back from them.i will rebuild #1 with a new pdb.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fducloux