Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

F7 Flight Controller Experience? Yupi F7.

Marturashi

Reaction score
Iam thinking of getting an F7 flight controller since my f4 just burned out and was wondering if anyone had any experience with any f7 boards? What would be The benefits/negatives of upgrading/using an F7 over F4. The one Ian looking at is the Yupi F7. Does anyone have experience with the Yupi?

Thanks for the help in advance!

They're great if you are using a lot of uarts (gps, osd, etc) but overkill if not. The f4 in my opinion is more than enough for freestyle/racing

Reactions: Keifie and Wayno52
If I were to go with an F7 flight controller, it wouldn't be this one. Doesn't seem to be widely available so if you have a problem, I don't know if customer service would be very good. Only has 3 UARTs. And it's got that finicky 20689 gyro. Stick with an F4 as VV said, there's really no difference in performance (unless you're a world-class team pilot at the top of your game haha). IMO the BrainFPV Radix is the best F4 flight controller on the market

If I were to go with an F7 flight controller, it wouldn't be this one. Doesn't seem to be widely available so if you have a problem, I don't know if customer service would be very good. Only has 3 UARTs. And it's got that finicky 20689 gyro. Stick with an F4 as VV said, there's really no difference in performance (unless you're a world-class team pilot at the top of your game haha). IMO the BrainFPV Radix is the best F4 flight controller on the market

I ended up picking up the yupi f7 from a friend and it has been doing quite well, but what makes the BrainFPV Radix so good? Iam about to do another build. I may include it.

I ended up picking up the yupi f7 from a friend and it has been doing quite well, but what makes the BrainFPV Radix so good? Iam about to do another build. I may include it.
For me, the layout of the pads. Just seems that they are all exactly where they should be. It also has it's own custom OSD which is much better than BF. The online manual is top-notch and if you want to see something very cool, just do a Youtube search for Radix Spectrograph

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax