Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Ever find you aren't "on your game"?

QAVRT

Reaction score
Just wondering if others go through the same thing...

Today I went out to fly. I try to fly at least once a week to try and keep the skills sharp. I don't usually have to try as I get out a couple times a week. But I'd been a bit under the weather this week and too tired to fly afterwork. So I decided I needed to get out and fly today regardless how I feel.

Wow, I could hardly put my drone where I wanted. Ran wide in turns, sloppy rolls, Split-S turn that had my drone bounce, nearly hit objects instead of flying cleanly between them. I'm usually really good about squeezing my drone around and through objects, but lots of near-misses today. Just completely off...

Did a second pack just to check my sanity. Slowed down and tried a few tricks but they were all off...

Anyone else have bad days flying?

Reactions: Jtrjr
QAV,

Many times for me. I have good days, great days, bad days and horrible days. If I'm not progressing and feeling like I'm getting comfortable after a pack or two I usually quit for that day. You are not alone.

Jerry

Reactions: QAVRT
QAV,
I agree with Jerry as well. I have the same experiances.
I will fly until i feel afraid of damaging the bird unnecessarily are getting into trouble with loss of contact or any number of options that my brain can get me into trouble while flying.
I think it is just the human condition in concert with the confidence and experiance of it all.

Peace
Keith

Reactions: QAVRT

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput