Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Emaxhawk 5pro

It is somewhere on the FC, and there are about a half dozen different kinds and they all look different.
You can usually find where it is in the diagram in the FC manual.

It is somewhere on the FC, and there are about a half dozen different kinds and they all look different.
Ok thank you. I have a button that says boot and another that says button

That is kind of weird, the FC will only have a Boot button, or on a micro with a built in receiver you would have a Boot and a Bind button. Exactly what FC do you have? Maybe post a picture.

That is kind of weird, the FC will only have a Boot button, or on a micro with a built in receiver you would have a Boot and a Bind button. Exactly what FC do you have? Maybe post a picture.
I don’t have it now. I had to send it back and get new one the micro usb plugin broke off when unplugging the cable. I think it was the mini magnum 3 f4 fc. I did see a video of a guy binding one and it looked like he was pushing on a little bitty box with a yellowish sticker on it. Doesn’t really look like a button but I’ll try it.

The tiny box with a yellow covering is indeed the buttons many manufacturers use, the manual does seem to show 2 buttons there, it seems the one NOT labeled Boot must be the "Bind" button for the Tiny Receiver. They are Micro switches so be careful pushing them and do so with something that isn't metal like a plastic or wooden stick. Also try to exercise the button first so you know what it feels like when it is pushed, they can be a bugger since it is so hard to tell due to a very small clicking movement, but if you press too hard it can destroy the button.

1592510547045.png

Finally got new emaxhawk 5pro and new qx7s but won’t bind tried d8 and d16

Finally got new emaxhawk 5pro and new qx7s but won’t bind tried d8 and d16
First off, you don't guess, it is D8 mode or nothing, second, are you sure you know the bind procedure and how to tell if it is bound? Are you sure you have a QX7S with ACCST protocol instead of ACCESS protocol, it will say in the bottom right corner of the display on the radio.
Do you have an EU/LBT radio or an FCC radio?
What exactly are you doing?
You sure don't give many clues as to what's happening, "doesn't work" isn't much to go on.

First off, you don't guess, it is D8 mode or nothing, second, are you sure you know the bind procedure and how to tell if it is bound? Are you sure you have a QX7S with ACCST protocol instead of ACCESS protocol, it will say in the bottom right corner of the display on the radio.
Do you have an EU/LBT radio or an FCC radio?
What exactly are you doing?
You sure don't give many clues as to what's happening, "doesn't work" isn't much to go on.
Finally found a video of someone binding the baby hawk and the two buttons that I thought might be the bind button were not it. There was actually another button on it so I got it going but my new problem is when I give it throttle it goes faster and stays fast it won’t throttle back down. P.S. thanks for helping this idiot me

That is normal, especially with Air Mode turned on (config tab slider switch). You ask for the quad to move by giving throttle, then let off, the FC and Gyro/Accelerometer know the quad didn't move, so they start adding speed to try and get it to move like you had asked. Put the props on and go try to begin to learn to fly. Stay over soft grass, you will crash, try not to do any damage for awhile, stay over soft things and be ready to disarm as soon as you can to help keep from blowing anything.

Thanks so much I’ll try when I get home. Only thing I need is to get fpv goggles hopefully they are not as hard to hookup like everything else but for now I’m just going to practice without them

Thanks so much I’ll try when I get home. Only thing I need is to get fpv goggles hopefully they are not as hard to hookup like everything else but for now I’m just going to practice without them
For the goggles, you power them up, set the channel the same as your VTX (which you do once unless you change the channel of your VTX) and you are good to go...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happypapaya