Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

emax rsII 2306 2400Kv replacement

presse55

Reaction score
Hello, first time poster here.

My Armattan Chameleon quad was built with Emax RSII 2306 2400kv motors. One of them vibrates and I want to replace it.
It seems these motors are no longer made.
My questions:
What alternative motors would come closest? The ECO series maybe?
Can I replace that vibrating motor and leave the other ones there?

I'm still quite a noob at the hobby, learning line of sight and such.

Thanks in advance,

Ron,
Montreal, Canada

Are you sure it's the motor and not a bent prop?
If so, you can replace it with a different brand, and ECO series are exactly the same on paper. I'd get two to have a backup, this won't be your last crash learning :)

See if you can find a Canadian seller, it's a pain dealing with shipping and returns to China

Thank you for your reply - I did a bench test for vibration with props removed - I do believe it is the motor.
I'll see about getting an ECO series from North America!
Thanks rtkDarling!

You're welcome. GetFPV is out of Florida, they have them in stock. Still quite a distance...

Reactions: mrmund
@NeoCloneOne I've heard good things about those, are they produced by T-motor? I can't remember

I'm pretty sure that these are my next motors. 5 inch, 5s ???

Not sure who makes it for them but TBS sells them under the Mr. Steele endorsement. There probably are clones of em out there like with pretty much all motors. ???

Not sure who makes it for them but TBS sells them under the Mr. Steele endorsement. There probably are clones of em out there like with pretty much all motors. ???
Most motors that are re-marked and resold under a different label are made by the same handful of manufacturers. I didn't mean it as a swipe, T-motor makes my favorite motors. (and nobody gets away with cloning them, they can't match the quality)

Tmotors are one of my favorites, especially the F-series Pro with the silver wire windings. Another couple of favorites are Flywoo Nin and Xing motors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax