Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Wizard 220 manual

I am a real noob and sometimes too impulsieve. I just received my wizard x220 kit. It is the kit version, that has to be build from scratch, but there is no assembly instruction. I searched the internet, but nothing that I can really use. I build the bottom already :(. But the problem is how to assemble the electronic parts. Does anyone have details pictures, preferrable of the inside. Or maybe someone has a simplified Picture which shows what part goed where.

Thank you for your help.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I am a real noob and sometimes too impulsieve. I just received my wizard x220 kit. It is the kit version, that has to be build from scratch, but there is no assembly instruction. I searched the internet, but nothing that I can really use. I build the bottom already :(. But the problem is how to assemble the electronic parts. Does anyone have details pictures, preferrable of the inside. Or maybe someone has a simplified Picture which shows what part goed where.

Thank you for your help.

Hello to @2impulsiv, welcome to the forum.
I did not know they made a kit version of this? Could I get a few pictures please?

Quads today can package the parts in different places, but all of these need to exist to fly, and with FPV
The quad comes with the standard components to make it work, they are, in no particular order...

Flight Controller (FC)
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
Motor
Power Distribution (may be seperate (PDB), may be built into the FC or ESC (sometimes called AIO, All In One))
FPV Camera
Video Transmitter (vTX)
Receiver (RX)

Transmitter (TX, used to control the quad)
Video display (goggles preferred)
Various antennas for Control and Video modules

To know how to hook these together will be the Basic Knowledge and Soldering Skills needed to be successful in this hobby.
I would suggest a Youtube video session with Joshua Bardwell and Project Blue Falcon to get to the point where you know enough to start asking specific questions... there is just too much to know to cover here.

Start with this, things won't be exactly like yours, very very similar, but the basics are the same. If you have very specific pieces (like Flysky TX, the TX and RX must be the same brand and technology, unpopular ones don't have a lot of info available) try googling the exact model and see what you can find

Hello to @2impulsiv, welcome to the forum.
I did not know they made a kit version of this? Could I get a few pictures please?

Quads today can package the parts in different places, but all of these need to exist to fly, and with FPV
The quad comes with the standard components to make it work, they are, in no particular order...

Flight Controller (FC)
Electronic Speed Controller (ESC)
Motor
Power Distribution (may be seperate (PDB), may be built into the FC or ESC (sometimes called AIO, All In One))
FPV Camera
Video Transmitter (vTX)
Receiver (RX)

Transmitter (TX, used to control the quad)
Video display (goggles preferred)
Various antennas for Control and Video modules

To know how to hook these together will be the Basic Knowledge and Soldering Skills needed to be successful in this hobby.
I would suggest a Youtube video session with Joshua Bardwell and Project Blue Falcon to get to the point where you know enough to start asking specific questions... there is just too much to know to cover here.

Start with this, things won't be exactly like yours, very very similar, but the basics are the same. If you have very specific pieces (like Flysky TX, the TX and RX must be the same brand and technology, unpopular ones don't have a lot of info available) try googling the exact model and see what you can find

Thank you for your respons. I made a picture of the kit. There are also a bunch of screws, Not in the picture.

There is also a transparant piece. I think it is to keep two things separate. Don’t know which parts though.

I hope you can help!

Thanks in advance.

Kindest regards.

Attachments

• 0E16D8FA-3A2C-48E3-A4C7-DD50FA1C5E22.jpeg
    0E16D8FA-3A2C-48E3-A4C7-DD50FA1C5E22.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
Yes, that is a "build it yourself" quad kit, I think I see everything except the FPV camera. Most of what they sent you will need to be modified in order to put it together, but this is not going to be easy to do. I will try to help best I can, but you will not find anything to show you exactly what needs done. This hobby by its very nature is for people who like to tinker with things. Why didn't you get a pre-built quad for your first one?

Where in the world are you located?

Yes, that is a "build it yourself" quad kit, I think I see everything except the FPV camera. Most of what they sent you will need to be modified in order to put it together, but this is not going to be easy to do. I will try to help best I can, but you will not find anything to show you exactly what needs done. This hobby by its very nature is for people who like to tinker with things. Why didn't you get a pre-built quad for your first one?

Where in the world are you located?

I do have the camera. I forgot to add it.
Regarding the question why I didn't get a pre-build... I bought this one to impulsive :). I was in the assumption I bought a pre-build and was surprised when I received the package. I like a challenge, I haven't done it before, so I think I can... But on the opther hand this challenge may be too big. I am also considerring buying an pre-build, but I defenitly want to build it myself project to succeed. So if you can help me, I would be very gratefull.

I am located in the Netherlands.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone