Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine VR006 FPV Goggles

RCKable

Reaction score
Who has them? What others do you have? I see good reviews for them and thought about picking up a pair, as a second pair but also for my daughter to watch me fly.

Kable I have the ev800's and have just got goggles and camera settings right. Flew 4 packs today and all good, not sure about vr006, sure it's not 007? Anyway ev100's are out end of this month. Hoping they will be good, and at the price its worth a try.

Thanks guys, I have been up in the air about what goggles to buy. I was looking at the EV800, EV800D, VR D2 then saw the VR006, saw people say great first pair, or spare but not a replacement. I sadly admit, my goggle budget is limited (as close to $100 as possible). Due to me having a beanie head weight and small face fit is important.
I like the EV100's but what worries me is the 28* FOV
Here is a link to the VR-006
Eachine VR006 VR-006 3 Inch 500*300 Display 5.8G 40CH Mini FPV Goggles Build in 3.7V 500mAh Battery

I have EV800 that I still use as a screen with a DVR. But my main complaint is the reception isn't the best, so maybe those vr006 would be better for a main goggles. They look more comfortable and have a diversity receiver. But the resolution isn't as good on the vr006, so it is a trade off.

Got to meet up with a some folks that fly in my area this morning, and try on the ev800 and the vrd2 pros. I really like the way the vrd2 fits. The reception was pretty good on both, but the 800s had some flickering. So I might just go with the vrd2's, I showed them the 006 and some videos reviews they seemed to think they were a good choice.
Yep me too, but at $130 Aus dollars I will still get. Out end of month
Will make sure to post on your thoughts on them? Maybe a couple videos of video quality?

I have EV800 that I still use as a screen with a DVR. But my main complaint is the reception isn't the best, so maybe those vr006 would be better for a main goggles. They look more comfortable and have a diversity receiver. But the resolution isn't as good on the vr006, so it is a trade off.
My only problem with them is no diversity (vr800)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas