Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Trashcan and Taranis x9d plus se

Rad85

Reaction score
Newbie question here. I have a taranis x9d plus se and an eachine trashcan with non-eu receiver. I am having trouble getting them to bind together. I tried to follow the instructions of Joshua Bardwell but he talks about using D16, my controller has Accsst D16 instead. Not sure what is the difference but tried to many times and I had no luck. Any idea what I need to do to get it working.
Do I need to change update the firmware on the controller or change anything in Betaflight. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Reactions: HighTechPauper
There is no difference between D16 and ACCST D16, the only difference is you have the new ACCESS radio instead of the old ACCST radio. The likely issue is that the internal XJT module (the transmitter board inside the radio is probably flashed with rev 2 firmware and will need the last rev 1 firmware on it to bind with the trashcan. Search for the Oscar Liang article on flashing internal XJT to get an idea of how to do it, and you can get the FW from the Frsky XJT page under the HISTORY link right under the latest rev 2 stuff.

1603735411777.png

Reactions: bzmot and Rad85
There is no difference between D16 and ACCST D16, the only difference is you have the new ACCESS radio instead of the old ACCST radio. The likely issue is that the internal XJT module (the transmitter board inside the radio is probably flashed with rev 2 firmware and will need the last rev 1 firmware on it to bind with the trashcan. Search for the Oscar Liang article on flashing internal XJT to get an idea of how to do it, and you can get the FW from the Frsky XJT page under the HISTORY link right under the latest rev 2 stuff.

View attachment 4663
Thanks @HighTechPauper. Appreciate your detailed reply.
Will try the above and see how I go. Thanks for your help again.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax