Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Eachine Novice 3 binding issues

Menaures

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm completely new to FPV drones and actually only trying to help a friend of mine. I have a basic understanding of the different components but I cannot seem to find a solution for this issue and kindly appreciate all help I can get.
To sum it up, the radio won't connect to the drone anymore. I got the Eachine Novice 3 here but unfortunately Eachine's documentation on it is really thin.
At first everything working just fine, the radio connected to the drone right away but after my friend had inserted a malfunctioning lipo battery into the radio, we couldn't get it to bind to the drone anymore. Of course we changed out the lipo and tried to initiate the binding by hooking up the drone to the pc without any battery connected. We then started the binding process by entering "bind_rx_spi" in BFC und turned on the radio whilst holding down the EXT button as described in the manual. The drone entered binding mode just fine and the radio's LED started blinking slowly as it should but stopped blinking after a while without a successful bind.

Betaflight configuration:

Firmware Version: BTFL 4.0.5

Receiver Mode: SPI RX support
SPI Bus Receiver Provider: FRSKY_D

I'm not sure on what else is important so if you need any more information, just tell me.
Right now, I'm happy about every idea I could try, so if anyone has some experience with the Eachine Novice 3, please let me know.

You may find the specs here:
https://www.eachine.com/Eachine-Novice-I...-1739.html

With kind regards,
Menaures

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax