Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

EACHINE EV800D battery problem

viktortras

Reaction score
Hello, I have with the battery and screen goes off after 10min what can I do? any help?

Last edited:
It really could be anything but I doubt it is the screen, assuming they must be used and that is why you didn't send them back for a replacement? How does it act if it has a vTX signal to lock onto?

Sorry @viktortras, it is my guess that static electricity may have done them in, and without schematics and test equipment (Oscilloscope, meter, etc) I think they will be almost impossible to fix. :(

Yes if the 7.4 volts falls into the operating range of the goggles. I guess it is possible the battery isn't charged enough. It is very easy for the power button on the EV800D to get pushed and turn on, many friends have charged and gone to fly later to find that they had been turned on in the carry bag and were now empty.

I think yes because the batter
Yes if the 7.4 volts falls into the operating range of the goggles. I guess it is possible the battery isn't charged enough. It is very easy for the power button on the EV800D to get pushed and turn on, many friends have charged and gone to fly later to find that they had been turned on in the carry bag and were now empty.
I think yes because the battery is 7.4V 1.4A

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax