Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

each one falcon 250 pro

How do I confirm if FC is running clearly flight.

If you go to the FliteTest YouTube page look for the xHover build. TJ does a great job showing how to get the proper drivers installeed and how to configure BetaFlight. It is toward the end of the video. If you watch the whole thing you will learn a lot about ESCs, PDBs, Flight Controllers, and testing for proper voltages. I built my first quad by following TJ's instructions. It works great. My ability to fly it is still in question.

Hello thank for the help. I got clean flight connecting. I switched the wire next to the USB plug above the original and configured in clean flight.the motors all ramped up with the battery plugged in with the program. Still with the battery plugged in it beeps every 2 seconds. How do I arm the controller

Can I bind without taking off all the wired. I saw a vid he had a jumper and power only. I have the jumper

I powered the motors originally. Some thing smoked. The motors work in clean flight. No power on the red black white wires on the reciever

Sorry when I got it last week it flew 1 ft up flipped and smoke came out the front.it is bed time. What voltage is the reviever. Nothing is burnt visually but it smells more in the front. I smell more in the back from sharting.

The reviever is marked 4.0-6.5 v/DC. There is no voltage coming out the power wire.each 2 prong wire is separate so there are 4 and the 3 prong red white black has no power with bat connected or my computer. I will order a FC and reviever. I figure the reviever needs voltage to work. I will update next week. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas