Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone softaware

rick cox

Reaction score
I'm looking to see if I can get a flight controler that can meet my needs. I'm building a 250mm drone but not for racing. I want this drone to be able to use gps way points, stop and hover, return to home, the works I guess. I have a project I'm doing in home security and I like the 250 size. It will work great for what we are doing. Can anyone tell me what all I need to be able to fly from way points and what FC I'd need and also what software they use? Can I download the software to my laptop and view it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There's several ready to run racing drones on the market with training wheels (gps). None of which are suitable for competition but they might meet your needs. Storm racing and Emersion rc are two that I know of.

Thanks. I like Immersion rc. Really good looking machine. Going to load the softaware and take a look at it

But like I said I don't need this for racing. I need something that can perform like the naza m v3 does

Sorry naza m v2. I swear I can't type. Does anyone have a cheaper alternative to the naza?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax