Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone Racing FX Simulator - Multiplayer for Android.

tonybam

Reaction score
Hello all

I am the developer of a newly launched simulator for drone racing. Drone Racing FX simulator - Multiplayer.
It's multiplayer so you can race online with friends.

Some of features are:
Mulitplayer, Controller support, Custom Track Designer, FPV, Acro, Acro 3D, PID Tuning, Expo & Rate Curves, Customizable drone weight, thrust, camera angle, camera FOV, and a lot more....!!
Can also use your phone in google cardboard VR for FPV experience.

For Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.creativeworld.droneracing

IOS coming soon...!!!

Give us your feedback...!!!

Last edited:
Nice one man, looks good! Are there any buildings in it to dive?

Thank Kian...! There is a Water park scene with slides which is a lot of fun to fly through.
We can add Buildings scene in upcoming updates.

Thanks for your feedback. Its your ideas that will help the simulator to grow. Please do provide us with constant feedbacks and suggestions..

Reactions: HighTechPauper
New update 1.02. Added customizable rates (roll/pitch/yaw), improved PID algorithms for quicker faster and snappier racing quads. Default Rates on Low, Medium and High Sensitivities are 286, 688 and 1146 deg/s respectively....!!! You can tune a lot more in...!!
Some stored value settings will change on update..

Enjoy Racing Together...!!

yo really like the simulator but it needs more maps, the phisics are so good and i would like so much if the game improves. Good luck

Hello all

I am the developer of a newly launched simulator for drone racing. Drone Racing FX simulator - Multiplayer.
It's multiplayer so you can race online with friends.

Some of features are:
Mulitplayer, Controller support, Custom Track Designer, FPV, Acro, Acro 3D, PID Tuning, Expo & Rate Curves, Customizable drone weight, thrust, camera angle, camera FOV, and a lot more....!!
Can also use your phone in google cardboard VR for FPV experience.

For Android:
Drone Racing FX Simulator - Multiplayer - Apps on Google Play

IOS coming soon...!!!

Give us your feedback...!!!
Very nice app. Any way you could maybe add outlines around the bounds for the on screen controls?

The Sim is nice, but I'm not a fan of on screen controls. Even if the control borders and centers were marked out, my far fingers would cover them and make it hard to see. What kind of controllers could I connect to my phone to use with this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax