Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone not working! help plz

Bituman

Reaction score
Hi
I would like to ask for help. I bought a Oneine assassin 180 v2 fpv racing drone. I bought a student with intent.
When it came, everything was fine with the drone. It was suggested that I check my settings before I fly to him. So I went in with CLEANFLIGHT and watched that everything was set up just like in the video I got it.
I pulled it out of the USB and since then, the video below shows nothing to blink the led.
What's the problem.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Couple things to check:

When you go to cleanflight with quad battery plugged in, do the bars move on the Receivers tab when you move the sticks?

If so, you need to ARM the quad before it will respond. Usually the default ARM command is: min throttle, yaw right for 1 or 2 seconds. Sometimes it is min throttle, yaw left. Disarm is the opposite.

If it won't arm, there are a couple other things we can check.

After the cleanflight, I checked the baseflight program where I updated a frimware and then I can start the engines and see the distance movement.
If I remove the drone from the machine and restart it then the familiar beeps will appear in the required amount.
But the departure is still missing.
Before the error, I pulled the gas lever down as the first lamp and engine armed after the throttle forward and the engine turned on in the light.
But now there is no motor start and the first lamp will not sleep :( :(
Thank you in advance for your help.
Have a good night.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax