Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone not functioning properly (Radiolink AT10II + R12DS receiver + Storm Racing Drone)

Reaction score
Website
www.dronebuzz.ca
Hi,

I'm a new pilot when is comes to race drone set up.

I have a Radiolink AT10II with a R12DS receiver and a storm racing drone. I've installed the R12DS receiver on the drone. It was an easy plug and play set up.

When the drone is on, only one prop rotates and the others twitches. How do I fix that? Is there a way to reprogram the R12DS (if that's a thing)?

Anything would help.

Thank you,

Martin

It's been a few days since you posted, not sure if you've made any progress. I've never seen that be a receiver issue myself. If one motor turns on that means the quad is receiving signal, the others shaking could be a poor connection to the ESCs or the motors.

Does it use betaflight?

Hey, thank you for your reply .

I didn’t see a micro USB port on the receiver to check if it’s running betaflight.

Is there a way to connect my Radiolink to a different receiver?

Thanks again,

Martin

Hey thanks for the replies

The Flight controller (OpenPilot CC3D) and the receiver (R12DS) look similar so I ended up crossing some wires between the Flight controller and the receiver. The instructions on installing the receiver are a bit confusing. I sorted it out.

I don’t have the proper cable to connect the receiver to the flight controller so I’m going to solder it.

I’ll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for asking those questions. It got me to look at it closer and figure out where I went wrong.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I'm sorry Martin, this stuff is just too old and I am not sure what to make of it. No one today will even fly style of flight controller, it is very difficult to work with and the flight experience out of this old equipment is not very good. I'm sorry, I wish I could be of help.

I'm sorry Martin, this stuff is just too old and I am not sure what to make of it. No one today will even fly style of flight controller, it is very difficult to work with and the flight experience out of this old equipment is not very good. I'm sorry, I wish I could be of help.
Hey, Thanks for letting me know. I’ll find something newer.

Reactions: rtkDarling

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax