Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone makes weird fluttering sound when going fast.

PoggiTron

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got a new drone the Diatone R349 4s and I have another problem with it. It hovers pretty good now but when I punch the throttle it makes a weird fluttering kind of noise and seems to get no thrust at all. I tried switching to a lighter battery, different props and flashing the fc but nothing seems to help... I really dont know what to do at this point and I cant find anything online about it.

It is a little hard to understand what is happening from your description, is there any way to get a short video of it?
What rev of BF are you running? What props are you running? What battery are you running?

Reactions: Wayno52
It is a little hard to understand what is happening from your description, is there any way to get a short video of it?
What rev of BF are you running? What props are you running? What battery are you running?
im flying on 3052 props and a 4s 850mah battery. I tried it on bf 4.1 but I just set it back to 3.5 because I had some other problems. I’ll send a video when I get back home. Happy new year!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput