Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone build

I checked now, it says OmnibusF4SD (OBSD) 4.0.3, 1.1.2019. Seems it's not too old.

Can someone tell me where to put esc signal wires on this board? Must be 4 different fields.

Never mind, I looked back through the post and found the FC. It looks like it is the circular pads in between the ESC power connections.

1565579034020.png

Lol. That dots are from other back side of the board ? Tnx.
Board working good for now, we will see at the finish..

12.jpg
Picture edited: 15.08.2019. at 22:50 - VTX added blue vire
Picture edited: 17.08.2019. at 14:20 - Cutted VTX red 5v wire
- Cutted VTX one of black GRD wire

There is my diagram Omnibus Betaflight F4.
Please check is there any mistakes :)
Also, is reciever good connect and do I need ESC second wire (thin black and white)? I only put white signal wire on the dot, but do I need thin black wire (ground)? If yes where?

Last edited:
Hard to know what the pin out is for every piece called out but it looks ok on the wire out of whats needed on connections.
Whenever it is possible, keep the small black ground twisted with the white (twisted pairs reduce any possible noise on the signal wire) until you get to the FC and then solder it to the same location as the ESC's big black wire. Some may point out that with the short runs of wire in most of our quads there isn't usually a lot of noise BUT it can only help it can never hurt so I do it any time possible.

Reactions: DanyCro
20190814_210309.jpg
How to connect vtx with camera, and booth with FC ? ?
I see field 7-24v here. Some diagram say that I can put + on 5v, some tell that NO connect never vtx on 5v :?

Last edited:
I agree, the vTX cannot go on 5v for this model, it is intended to go to battery pads or VBAT on FC.
But that also means 5s is the largest battery you can run, 6s is too high a voltage.

Last edited:
Whenever it is possible, keep the small black ground twisted with the white (twisted pairs reduce any possible noise on the signal wire) until you get to the FC and then solder it to the same location as the ESC's big black wire.
Thanks, I will do that!

I succeeded install vtx and camera. Got picture.

When I look in goggles, I not see the "edge" of picture, like in OSD betaflight program. Is there rison about it?

Becauss that I not see OSD full Measurement numbers, like in BF program, the edges are cuttded...

Not big defference to me, I can move a leters 'inside picture' to be visible full. But I'd like to know.
I tried formats 16:9 and 4:3.

In dvr playback picture are good! only cutted when look in goggles.

@DanyCro, that is due to picture scaling of the size. The BF OSD display is larger than just about any display device I have ever seen except maybe some 16:9 capable ones, but certainly not 4:3 aspect ratio ones, and the camera is likely 4:3. You may be able to improve it a little if you can switch to PAL instead of NTSC, but either way there will be some of the picture not in your display. Simply adjust the placement of the displayed values and labels (drag and drop) so that they all show where you want them on your goggles. That is all you can do and it is normal for a setup that is not all 16:9 for both the camera and goggles. Even with a full 16:9 setup, there will likely be some edges missing.

Reactions: rtkDarling
OSD PAL NTSC.jpg
test.jpg

First top pictures are my BF OSD for pal and ntsc.
Down pictures are DVR record and live picture goggles in NTSC.
The best I can got are settings in: BF program: NTSc, Camera: NTSC.
Similar picture is PAL-PAL, but smaller. Don't working with opposite direction (NTSC-PAL or PAL-NTSC).
You see that all what is in recorded picture in black border are invisible to live goggles (cutted arrow
at bottom left corner, numbers of satelits at top right, Throttle, Speed..)
I can move it labels, but will never see a full picture what camera give me..

Last edited:
In wiring diagram above from VTX I cutted 5v wire and ground, they are unnecessarily, because they for camera voltage I think. I hope nothing will explode :)

As far as your OSD elements, different more expensive goggles may give you more of the picture. I have always had to bring elements more inward to get everything in view and I have very good equipment, so I think you will just need to move things in until you can see them properly in the goggles.

I assume you have a connector on the vTX, when there is a connector I never cut the wires, I de-pin them for possible later use.

Reactions: DanyCro
Last edited:
The altitude is one thing what is important to me. I can't start fly from 120m..
So, it is mandatory.
Can you give me other options of FC, all in one board?
Can I buy this, it have all things, including blackbox...?
HRK 38.64 | betaflight F4 Pro V3 Flight Controller Board Built-in Barometer OSD TF Slot For FPV Quadcopter
IMO the best AIO flight controller available is the Matek F722-SE

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput