Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drone build

Sander

Reaction score
Hi,
Im doing a project for school where im building a (budget) drone.
We've done quite some extensive research about all the parts and which parts we should get.
We think we have our final parts list. The thing is we are scared that some parts might not be compatible with other parts. We have checked for nearly every part and found no problems, but just to be sure we wanted to ask for some help on this forum. Since if we order the parts, and they aren't compatible, we will have no time to wait for new parts. I get that this seems a bit lazy, but we just want to make sure everything will work and we have not overlooked some critical things.
These are the drone parts:

Flight Controller
Electronic Speed Controller
Motor
Frame
Transmitter; Manual
OTG Receiver
Propeller
VTX Receiver
Battery
Battery Charger
FPV Camera
Voltage Alarm

Thanks in advance for any help!

No one's gonna follow all those links, I suggest you post the brand and model of the parts if you want some help

If I can suggest a few things, I would say that is this is your first quad, I start with a mini or micro quad. A 5” sounds like a lot of power for a beginner. With that said, based on some reviews I’ve done recently, the mamba flight stack is supposed to be really good, it’s the flight controller and 4in 1 esc for $43 from Banggood.

In addition I don’t know what your timeline is but depending on the type of shipping your willing to pay for, I can sometimes take a few weeks to come so, if your in a rich beware

If I can suggest a few things, I would say that is this is your first quad, I start with a mini or micro quad. A 5” sounds like a lot of power for a beginner. With that said, based on some reviews I’ve done recently, the https://m.banggood.com/MAMBA-F405-...ing-Brushless-ESC-p-1345001.html?rmmds=search flight stack is supposed to be really good, the flight controller and 4in 1 esc for $43 from Banggood.

In addition I don’t know what your timeline is but depending on the type of shipping your willing to pay for, I can sometimes take a few weeks to come so, if your in a rich beware

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput