Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DRL simulator

HRivs

Reaction score
I have been running this sim for a couple of weeks now. I love it. I am new to the hobby, and this sim has taught me how to fly. I'm still an amateur, but my times are getting better and lines smoother. It has a multiplayer mode, but the community isn't very large. Hard to find other to race with (you can freestyle in multiplayer as well). Would love to race with any of you guys. Email me if you'd like to get on. [email protected]

I tried the DRL Sim a while back and it had a problem running for some reason on my machine. It would come up for just a few seconds and look fine and then the screen would just go grey as I recall. I will need to give it a harder look sometime over the winter and get it going. I have seen a lot lately saying how cool it is and would love to multi with some folks too.

Welcome to the forum @HRivs!
Randy

Thank you for the welcome!

I am running it on my laptop and don't have any issues, so you should be fine. Occasionally mine will freeze due to graphics card I'm assuming, but other than that it's great. Also, if you are experienced with drones I will pay you $20 via PayPal if you can get my drone to bind. Having some issues with it. I have a Taranis QX7 transmitter and binding to a frsky receiver. I also have another drone with a dsmx receiver I can't bind to. I have a module for my transmitter that feed into spectrum. @HighTechPauper

I have a lot of experience with hardware and software of all types and would be glad to help all I can, no moneys involved. I am relatively new to quads but have had no problems at all getting my stuff hooked up and working, usually on the first try. since I am a FrSky guy lets focus on that part first, we may learn something that helps with the Spektrum side.

I will ping you in a pm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput