Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Drift car chasing is a ball!

Thank you sir! Some fool hit a car with a drone a couple weeks ago. They will now require part 107 credentials to fly there. could be the last drift vid for a while. We're looking for another track where we can fly. Only rule... don't crash!!

Reactions: Wayno52
Thank you sir! Some fool hit a car with a drone a couple weeks ago. They will now require part 107 credentials to fly there. could be the last drift vid for a while. We're looking for another track where we can fly. Only rule... don't crash!!
oh no way!!! Crap! Hopefully you guys find one!

We have some other tracks/spots in mind. Im not gonna stop till we do have more footage. Drones and drift cars go well together. Also looking at chasing dirt bikes. There's always something to chase.
20190411_180951.jpg
DJI takes great selfies... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: ebeez and Wayno52
We have some other tracks/spots in mind. Im not gonna stop till we do have more footage. Drones and drift cars go well together. Also looking at chasing dirt bikes. There's always something to chase.
View attachment 3180
DJI takes great selfies... lol
Ya mon!!! MotorX would be excellent as well!

Reactions: Futuramille
That looks so good JJ.
Love it with all cars on the track.
How is the new addition?
Thanks Wayne!! Its a great camera drone. Perfectly steady camera and it stays put where it stops. Its kinda schetchy cause Im not directly in control but the obstacle avoidance works great.
Its not as fun as ripping the race quads.
I got the micro 2" cerb tuned and flying. loving getting around in the trees in the back yard.

They will now require part 107 credentials to fly there.
I was going to ask about that... It's stupid too because it teaches you literally nothing about FPV flying. I guess it's a way of cutting the wheat from the chaff at the track, but a 107 cert. is no proof at all that you're a competent pilot.

So true... they want pilots to have proof of insurance too.
These drift cars are ready to take hits from another car but having a quad bounce off the windshield (leaving zero damage) spooked them? sigh

Reactions: ebeez
So true... they want pilots to have proof of insurance too.
These drift cars are ready to take hits from another car but having a quad bounce off the windshield (leaving zero damage) spooked them? sigh
So true! Hey not sure if you saw this video by Johnny FPV.. he just posted a video on drift cars as well.. thought of you when I saw it:

Thanks.... Yup, Im subbed and shared with Nate an hour ago. ?
I'm still looking for who is always chasing the Formula pro drift drivers and providing that content for TV. Its not Johnny but here He's obviously getting access. He does an awesome job fir sure. Lots of love for Johnny!!!

Flying inside those track fences adds a fun challenge that Nate and I were discussing just last night.

Reactions: ebeez

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas