Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Don't judge me :-)

TraumaChaser

Reaction score
I think I fly better slightly off my rocks.

This park has been so busy lately. Usually it's empty especially at the time I was there. Last 2 times I've been wanting to fly the big refreshment stand pavilion and power loop the scoreboard but there has been cars or to many people walking by. Had my GoPro rubber banded to my quad lol. Should get my new mounts Friday. Kinda sucky having not angle on it. New mounts are 30 degree so should be a lot better.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Trauma,

I'm extremely jealous of your flying skills. How long have you been doing this? Have you flown other stuff, maybe heli's in the past? You really seem to know what you're doing. A single flip or roll is about all I can do at this point. Bravo! I'm envious.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry, only been flying the race drones since August. That being said if been doing RC crap for probably 7 years. Did collective pitch helis, off road 1/8 and 1/10 scale racing, and flew a phantom for a year before I decided to get into Fpv. Flying the helis has probably been the most help though. I suggest just flipping your quad upside down and letting it fall for a bit over and over. Once you get the timing down anything is possible.

Trauma,

Yeah, I've tried that a few times, I found the ground real fast! I'll figure it out, practice, practice, practice!

Jerry

Trauma,

Yeah, I've tried that a few times, I found the ground real fast! I'll figure it out, practice, practice, practice!

Jerry

Get a heli sim. They aren't easy to fly. And the practice is very discouraging at first. But the rewards are exponential.

Reactions: Jtrjr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax