Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Does anyone know what this is?

Jtrjr

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I received one of my orders from Amazon today (adding some new items to my bird). I got this but I didn't order it. Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks,

Jerry

IMG_6893.JPG IMG_6891.JPG

I received one of my orders from Amazon today (adding some new items to my bird). I got this but I didn't order it. Does anyone know what it is?

Thanks,

Jerry

View attachment 158 View attachment 156

Looks like a low voltage alarm with two buzzers, for onboard the drone. I am not 100%, but that is my guess.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Green,

I'm messing with just about everything. I'm very new to this stuff and have very little technical experience so I'm doing everything backwards. I bought an Arris X-Speed 250B and a JJPro P200. I wanted to "reverse engineer" everything in my mind. If I can take something apart, I can usually figure out how it works. I haven't done much with the P200 yet but I've been all over the 250. I pulled the FC and replaced it with a newer SPR F3 (first soldering job ever, those header pins were a PITA for me!). I moved everything from Cleanflight to Betaflight. I swapped the stock camera for a RunCam Night Owl. I modified a makeshift camera mount for a Mobius or SJCAM camera. I purchased a Taranis X9D and the X8R and replaced the stock R9DS transmitter with the X8R. I've programmed the Taranis and added custom graphics and sounds. I installed a FrSky FLVSS LiPo Voltage Sensor. I've messed around with many different antenna combinations. I started to install a D4R-II on the P200 this morning so I can use the Taranis with it but my first attempt wasn't successful. I couldn't get it to bind. I quit screwing around with it so I could get some actual practice flying in while the weather is still decent. I'm just thrilled to be learning! I'm retired so all my drone and motorcycle stuff keeps me busy. Probably more of an answer than you were looking for but you asked! Anyway, I truly appreciate when people, like you, are so very helpful. I try to help others with their Phantoms and Solo's when I can.

Jerry

Got the P200 bound. Was just a setting in the Taranis, had the mode setup for a D16 instead of a D8. Hopefully, we'll have good weather tomorrow and I can try it out!

Jerry

Hay guys I'm new to this drone thing but I have rc cars and I know them but I just bought a race drone I think it was a kit that somebody put together and I can't make it fly it just will flip over I tried different configurations with my motors and the front will rise up then flip over backwards or one side will rise up and flip over on its side please help thanks

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Hay guys I'm new to this drone thing but I have rc cars and I know them but I just bought a race drone I think it was a kit that somebody put together and I can't make it fly it just will flip over I tried different configurations with my motors and the front will rise up then flip over backwards or one side will rise up and flip over on its side please help thanks

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Have you got it hooked up to your computer yet? Could be a setting called yaw orientation.

For the props, the front left and rear right motors spin CW. The other two spin CCW. Put the props so that they force air down while spinning this way. The side of the props with the writing goes up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax