Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

DJI Goggles 5.8ghz compatability

hoopspilot

Reaction score
I tried searching the forum and haven't seen the question. Will the new DJI Goggles work with a racing drone? Primarily thinking Immersion 250 with 5.8ghz transmitter? Would be great to only get the DJI goggles, but doesn't seem likely

Reactions: FelixMogensen
I tried searching the forum and haven't seen the question. Will the new DJI Goggles work with a racing drone? Primarily thinking Immersion 250 with 5.8ghz transmitter? Would be great to only get the DJI goggles, but doesn't seem likely

Yeah, I would really like to know this aswell. The goggles seems pretty good and they don't even cost that much compared to the FatShark Dominator v3.

Felix,

I have no idea. I guess it depends on what they're doing with the micro USB. Personally, I wouldn't be too interested in trying to make a newly released DJI dedicated product into modified racing goggles.

Jerry

Your best bet is to try and set up a ground station that uses HDMI out, but any converter from RCA video to HDMI will introduce latency. It would be best if you could find a purpose built 5.8GHz FPV video receiver with HDMI out. I don't know one off hand but there may be one.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax