Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Diatone Taycan - Rebuilt after crash & burn. (Photo & Video)

Yup, I plan on using it for cinematics. All the reviews said the drone was stable and easy to fly. I didn't have any previous FPV experience so there was a big learning curve for flying and configuring... especially after I smoked the ESC on the 1st flight.

I don't remember off hand what FW version I have but I had to update on my 1st bind about 2 months ago. So I don't really have anything to compare against. Has there been another update?

Yup, I plan on using it for cinematics. All the reviews said the drone was stable and easy to fly. I didn't have any previous FPV experience so there was a big learning curve for flying and configuring... especially after I smoked the ESC on the 1st flight.

I don't remember off hand what FW version I have but I had to update on my 1st bind about 2 months ago. So I don't really have anything to compare against. Has there been another update?
Nice choice for cruising around, you’ll have to flick it over to acro mode once you get the hang of it! As for the latest FW, it dropped last week and increased the bitrate from 25 mbps to 50 mbps which certainly improve image quality through the goggles and apparently removing the former distance limit. Some folks are flying more than 10 kms with their gear. If you have DJI Assistant 2 (for FPV), plug both the air unit and goggles in and you will see the latest release.
There are many videos on the web if you need more info.

Nice choice for cruising around, you’ll have to flick it over to acro mode once you get the hang of it! As for the latest FW, it dropped last week and increased the bitrate from 25 mbps to 50 mbps which certainly improve image quality through the goggles and apparently removing the former distance limit. Some folks are flying more than 10 kms with their gear. If you have DJI Assistant 2 (for FPV), plug both the air unit and goggles in and you will see the latest release.
There are many videos on the web if you need more info.

Oh wow thanks for the info. Better bitrate will be great. I'll update that immediately. Flying today I dipped a little too low into a blind spot and almost completely lost signal. Just punched the throttle to get line of sight and everything was good.

I am already flying in acro mode, just not pushing it. I have done a few rolls but not with the GoPro attached.

Reactions: tevek
Oh wow thanks for the info. Better bitrate will be great. I'll update that immediately. Flying today I dipped a little too low into a blind spot and almost completely lost signal. Just punched the throttle to get line of sight and everything was good.

I am already flying in acro mode, just not pushing it. I have done a few rolls but not with the GoPro attached.
No worries, you lose half of your channels as the increase in bitrate uses two of each to combine for the better performance. No idea where you live but you need to be in FCC mode for the update to stick. If not you can use the SD card hack that is inserted into the air unit. This is for the FCC hack and not the power level hack. Like this:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackphoenix