Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Devo F7 to rx701 with spracing f3

DamainEak

Reaction score
I keep having niggly to serious errors with said combination above..latest one was my esc (dys30A dshot) smoked out (think cos i got lazy and had it ziptied straight to CF arm) however replaced and changed the motor it was running to different arm, I then callibrated in cleanflight which worked, then proceeded to check with receiver in cleanflight but had no blips on any channel. Long and frustrating story short but had to tear down again to check soft serial pins weren't loose etc. And once I was happy with that **** plugged baterry in to see receiver etc fire back up but..boom up in smoke again!! Different esc this time (wtf).
So now once I had assed all damages thereafter proceed to check with only 1 servo, and yup esc cal. confirm tone, PBD doing its thing, but no power to my clunky 701. Now my UART1 blinks red (I not sure if it was doing or not now though as 1 LED dont work nehow) usb it, and yup checks out in cleanflight, and callibrated motors to esc's again, no probs there, still no action on my 701.
So Question time (open for any knowledge up to this point also) I have an sbus receiver for my F7 DEVO radio but when I hooked it up to the spf3 wouldnt bind w/ radio which is why I dropped back to th rx701. I thought binding on F7 was automated as there no fixed lock blah blah blah, like with the old devo7. And when it worked with rx I just let it be. Have taken out and flown/crashed and fixed and flown/crashed again few times but response and speed or movement didnt quite feel like it did when I had the openflight FC in there. I dont almost want to start again as this OG build been redone a lot now without never quite just doing full re build..
I want to keep my F7 radio for now tho so was thinking of this: RX Sbus w/ F7DEVO to OMNINXT F7, or rx701 to same(anyone know how to wire that right?). Running DYS 30A turning EMAX mt2204s and the rest(vtx/leds/matek pbd). Would this combo be right? Or should I look at different FCs I never bound to the SBUS tho so really limits options with th freekin rx701 so yea any feedback answers or woteva would be huge..attached photo of bugs insides in front of me also..PEACE!!

Attachments

• IMG_20190222_223430034.jpg
    IMG_20190222_223430034.jpg
    937.2 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax