Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Da lunch box ?

oh, I'm trying some new batteries. ive been a tattu only guy for a year. these are good so far.
1350, "high c rating but won't claim it".. 24$ a pop. punchy and I'm getting 4.2 minutes acro... compared to 3min on tattu 1300s
15335704307728426441292611433650.jpg well see how they last.

Dang that bird looks sweet Futura, did you have 2306's on there before?
yes same motors, they are awesome and no need to change. its cool to wear out parts and batteries though. it means I'm flying alot i guess. its all about stick time. i only barely feel im catching up with Natedogg's flying but there's more time till he returns. Nate dogg sets a great bar!

it arrived today and is charging. one antenna jack is bent and the mono antenna won't scew in all the way but I'm sure it's got enough for connection.
15349601990358502147882986731174.jpg
here's a fair review on youtube that covers it. this should work for what i need.
thanks for the pointers Hightech. ill report more as I find. the lunchbox was cute though i think this is more. we'll see how it lasts.

If it arrived damaged JJ I would complain and get them to replace it, never good when it shows up broken, even if it seems like only a little bit broken. Don't let them get away with it!!! Hell, you might even end up with 2 of them because they may not want the damaged one back.

Reactions: Wayno52
Reorder what? If you are thinking of ordering another one like you had/have, I would still think that is your best bet.

Big brouhaha over the dalunchbox, they showed up looking awesome, but had some issues. Mine is going back to get straightened out, but others should hold off until they get things worked out if you were thinking about one.

So what is wrong with the B receiver and what do you think can be done? Just curious buddy :)

i think if i needed to... i could pull this apart and see what is up with antenna B. ill have to take the unit apart but we do this all day with our quads so it should be just a matter of digging into it.
meanwhile a new unit is on its way. if i can fix this one.. ill have two.

There are 2 totally separate rcvrs in there and it sure looks like B is busted, I think that was a used and damaged unit, there is no way it came from factory like that. I think that one may be a lost cause. As close as that quad is to the unit you don't even need antennas to get a good signal so I think B is dead and it doesn't just seem to be the sma. If there is no kind of calibration for the recievers that is totally whacked due to a bad antenna, I think it's toast. If you can disable the B side you may be able to use it as non-diversity for ride alongs but lets hope the new one is indeed new and working properly. Good luck brother!

Reactions: Futuramille

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas