Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Crashes N Magical Saves

We stripped an arm bolt!
There’s some epic footage in there and like many others, you end up wincing and grabbing hold of your imaginary controller trying to pull out of some of those moves. Showed a non drone flying friend of mine who said ‘gees this guys is good’ to which I replied that the amount of heartache and practice involved in getting there makes him that good!

Thank you sir!! It does take allot of crashing and truly a good percentage is "send it with a prayer" and a hope to pull out if it closes up (rinse and repeat till you make it).
Nate says he flies on 40% PFM "Pure .... Magic". Every evening we review the days flights and he repeats the word "magic" often and with a chuckle.
It helps the equipment allot that we mostly fly over grass and avoid tricks over pavement.
Our yard is perfect for practicing everyday (weather permitting) and it's fun to thread those tricks when in new territory.
eg Any matty flip with only 30deg camera tilt is literally blind luck. The one time in 5 that you make it makes the highlight reel ??

thanks Roadking! the prior "trotters park" video I posted was all the good stuff so figured I'd post the bad too!
there were several walks of shame lol.
even with turtle mode, the grass was long and we don't attempt it if it's in too deep. don't want to risk burning the 4in1.
Great group of people!! lots of fun!

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax