Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

considering giving up

RaceKing

Reaction score
I got this kit: RC 280 FPV Racing Drone | DIY Kit
and it isn't working how I thought. I thought I had everything set up well! it goes very fast but the acceleration is absolutely horrible. I can't flip because it goes so slow (i am in manual mode)
I look at videos on youtube and this doesn't look anything like them. it takes people on youtube less than a second to do a flip. if I was high enough so that falling isn't an issue, it would take me about 3 seconds to roll over. is there anyway I can make it accelerate faster? by the way, I am using cleanflight.
Also, I have a good FPV setup but it uses a monitor. should I have gone with the goggles?
TIA!

and it isn't working how I thought. I thought I had everything set up well! it goes very fast but the acceleration is absolutely horrible. I can't flip because it goes so slow (i am in manual mode)
I look at videos on youtube and this doesn't look anything like them. it takes people on youtube less than a second to do a flip. if I was high enough so that falling isn't an issue, it would take me about 3 seconds to roll over. is there anyway I can make it accelerate faster? by the way, I am using cleanflight.
Also, I have a good FPV setup but it uses a monitor. should I have gone with the goggles?
TIA!
Try looking up information on Pitch Rate and Roll Rate. These determine how quickly you pitch and roll will be. Take a look at OscarLiang's article at "RC Rate" vs "Roll/Pitch/Yaw Rate" in Cleanflight Naze32 - Oscar Liang. As for goggles I started off with a monitor but found it very difficult not to keep looking away to view my quad by Line of Sight. I've got two pair of googles now and getting the hang of fpv now. Good luck!

Lol you gotta work it out that's how you learn to fix it when you crash it soon you will want nothing but a 4s rig

TIA!
I don't use clean flight, I use open pilot its a old program but it has ways of turning up the way the craft responds. search in your cleanflight and adust

turn up your rates. Trust me! I had to turn mine down cause it was going so fast

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax