Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Connecting Flysky X6B with wizzard x220s

mamba1242

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have Eachine wizzard x220s with Omnibus F4 V3 flight controller. So instead of FS-A8S I have purchased Flysky X6B receiver. Binding with my FS-I6X controller was successful and I have set all settings like on this video:
Problem is that I can't even arm the drone, try all buttons and set the new arm button.

Do you have any clue what could it be? Also I don't have the cable to connect with Betaflight.

Without a micro USB cable to connect the quad to Betaflight configurator on your computer you can't see if the FC is actually seeing the receiver. There are dozens of possible issues, there is no way to know which until you can get more information from what the quads FC is seeing and how the Modes are configured.

Reactions: Wayno52
Without a micro USB cable to connect the quad to Betaflight configurator on your computer you can't see if the FC is actually seeing the receiver. There are dozens of possible issues, there is no way to know which until you can get more information from what the quads FC is seeing and how the Modes are configured.

Thanks, I have order it. Also on video attached below I found that I need to solder wires to different port

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax