Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Connect and configure Spektrum F400 FC to Futaba

Reaction score
Hello,

I have bought a used copter with a Spektrum F400 SPMFCF400 FC.
Previously, this was operated with a DSMX receiver.
However, I have Futaba and would now like to connect a R6107SP.
I've been trying to marry them for days now. Unfortunately without success.
Does one know how to do it?
Which pin of the receiver must be connected to which pin of the FC?
What do I have to configure in RaceFlightOne?

thanks a lot and best regards,
Chris

It appears that your Futaba receiver is PWM (1 wire per channel) and not compatible with your Spektrum FC which requires an iBus or sBus type receiver (all channels through 1 wire)

Hi,

the R6107SP is has a serial output (sum signal).
It has 7 channels with only one connection jack.
So I think this should work?!

Ah OK, couldn't find the manual. Look down at your Spektrum FC and at the rear you'll see 3 pads under RECEIVER. from right to left, GND is for ground on your receiver, VRX is for power on your receiver and RX5 is for signal on your receiver

I did like this, but this does not work.
I measured with an oszilloscope and the Receiver gives a signal to RX5 (later I also tried RX3), but the RaceFlightOne Software does not find any receiver?!

Sorry, I have zero experience with Raceflight. But if you do a Youtube search for "Joshua Bardwell Raceflight One Initial Setup" he'll guide you through the entire setup

You can't use that receiver with raceflight, you'llhave to get a spektrum race quad receiver

All the Raceflight fc's i've used would only take this particular receiver (for spektrum)
  • Ready for the SPM4649T Telemetry Quad Racing Receiver for Full Telemetry Output Support
(took this off the fc you are using's website)
I have definitely tried the 610 you are trying and i couldn't get it to work. I use to use those receivers a lot (still have several)

Lol...... I love it. So much easier than Betaflight
LOL I know, just my warped sense of humour. I did give it a shot a while ago with a Revolt board. if I recall correctly, I couldn't even get it to flash so I smashed it with the nearest available heavy object

Reactions: VirtueViolater
Hmmm... I'd give it another try if it wasn't for the fact that I've just switched everything over to the Radix

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax