Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Complete noob haha and almost ready to smash everything up already haha

You know what T4, I was totally addicted to fishing before I met the right guy at the right time who set me up with totally RTF Diatone tyrant s.
That was a while ago now but from the morning minute I put those goggles on and flew and crashed and repeated. I was in love.
I’m truly sorry that things didn’t work out for you and I wish you the best.
Probably could have sold all parts and bought a nice rtf kit to get you going.
Trust me fishing doesn’t compare to this buzz.

You know what T4, I was totally addicted to fishing before I met the right guy at the right time who set me up with totally RTF Diatone tyrant s.
That was a while ago now but from the morning minute I put those goggles on and flew and crashed and repeated. I was in love.
I’m truly sorry that things didn’t work out for you and I wish you the best.
Probably could have sold all parts and bought a nice rtf kit to get you going.
Trust me fishing doesn’t compare to this buzz.

Nice one mate hahah and thinking fishing may help with my short patience too haha ain’t fished since I was a kid
And yeah thinkin on I should have just give someone the bits tbh but when you’ve spent last 3 days fiddling with no success even though youve looked at every guide on the planet it’s frustrating

Ahh well live and learn and tbh I still have a p4 and p3adv but was looking forward to a slightly more nippier drone tbh

Cheers tho mate and all the best

Hmmm I have a feeling you’ll be back. I’m no good at builds or repairs myself, I send all mine to be fixed. I am good at reading into things though and I just have a feeling you’ll get the itch again. Keep in touch and when you do get the itch, jump back on and let us help you decide on a nice rtf kit.
Once you pop, you can’t stop.
Wayne

Nah I’m done hahaha
Don’t make same mistake twice as tbh I kinda hate when stuff beats me lol

Before I got my other drones I had a p3s that was two weeks old
Got so pissed off with it only doing 300yards before wanting to rth I gave it away to someone off a forum in frustration haha

Guy was made up and so was I hahaha

Yeah he was made up getting a free DJI phantom haha
I was glad to see the back of it ,but if you mean you missed out on it then yes lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax