Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Clean flight / qx94

Davey

Reaction score
I was on iTunes looking at a build my computer popped up clean flight needs up date.i clicked ok now my qx95 plug in battery its props at full throttle no TX on.clean flight won't open portal. It took hours to open that portal. I changed the driver before.now I see the little yellow sign on a different driver. What makes its motors full w/out transmitter on.please and thankful.it worked fine last night before bed.

None are yellow. There was a listing for USB to UART before. I changed that to STM driver and it was working. Now that listing is gone.

I got a new USB cable. Clean flight opens.it opens with firmware needs updating. The flasher has bootloader error. how do I flash this qx95.

I went along with a video but this time i hit the flash button nothing happens. No error. I need flashing to work I have parts coming for a new build please and you.

I jumped the boot pads it flashed successful still won't connect to CF. My other does.

I read someone had the same thing happen. Beta flight worked. I'll try it tonight

Beta flight flashed but not opening serial port. I have another it opens. The little husban always works for now.

SP racing 3evo I flashed the latest version. It said successful.

I bought the whole thing from Banggood. I saw their link yesterday. I will try to follow that step by step

There is only 1 selection for Evo I think. That is the one I flashed. It is fl3evo I think.

Thanks for the help. It flashes but no open. I successfully flashed a new sp f3 board in beta. So I know my drivers are ok. I got a wave 210 frame I'm building from the 100$ quad vid. The other parts are from China. At least I know I can connect and flash.i will buy a new Evo board and report back.

I bought an sp racing f3 evo from banggood a couple weeks ago and tried everything couldnt even get it to boot mode.

I got a new qx95 Saturday. It will not open clean flight.another f3 opens fine. I ordered a new flf 3 Evo. .The new one flys good. Well some parts for a build is delivering today including the FC. I will see if it connects. New clean flight must have a problem with the Evo board.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax