Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Checking-in

RPR

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Hello all, just saying hello to everyone, a across the pond from California (San Francisco, Bay Area) and I don’t know what I’ve gotten myself into, I’m also lost and loving it.

I have 5yrs of drone experience as a construction drone operator, who recently got influenced by a group of guys that I see flying near one of the worksite where I do inspections.

Recently, I bought a second hand iFlight CineBee, with FatShark Attitude V5, FrSky Taranis Q x7 for a good price. But, unfortunately, I’ve crashed it, and I think it’s dead.

Presently, I’ve just gotten a Tinyhawk RTF, because I’m still learning how to bind to my goggles and rx [emoji1787] and love how it flies, crash and repeat.

In anyrate nice to be here!

Welcome to the forum RPR, great bunch of guys here. If you want, you can start a thread on your CineBee and maybe we can figure out what's wrong

Welcome to the forum RPR, great bunch of guys here. If you want, you can start a thread on your CineBee and maybe we can figure out what's wrong

Thanks, I have been doing lots of reading and I’m finally beginning to understand this whole FPV thing, and there’s so much to learn, and so much great information on here.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
Welcome to the forum @RPR , you may also want to look on Facebook at the Bay Area Quad Squad and Community (BAQS), they may be close enough to help you out and Reza is a good guy!

Reactions: RPR
Welcome to the forum @RPR , you may also want to look on Facebook at the Bay Area Quad Squad and Community (BAQS), they may be close enough to help you out and Reza is a good guy!

One of my work sites is Treasure Island in San Francisco. I have heard of BAQS being passed around in the group of FPV pilots having fun in the old Navy base. I am the cooler commercial drone operator in the base because.. lol Who never report the FPV pilots, when they get close to the construction site, and they are also the reason who influenced me into this whole new addiction. Thank you, bro. I will definitely reach out.

Reactions: HighTechPauper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax