Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Cheap lipo

Ok, I have a new question to get your opinion on...
I want to grab 6 more batteries, but I really won't be able to use them until spring. Would you buy now or wait until the spring? I know that 6 months difference in the assembly of a lipo won't change the longevity of the battery much, but I understand that lipo's start to degrade slightly with time from the moment the cells are assembled. Also being new to all this I don't know if there is a time of year when prices drop or if this hobby experiences great pricing during the Black Friday through the beginning of the year kind of thing since, for instance, if I wanted a boat or boating gear the dead of winter has the lowest prices because it is out of season.

I am looking at these and even though they are pre-order from CN I won't need them for a while and I don't know if the price is likely to go up as we get to spring.
This price is a good bit lower than I can find anywhere else for this battery, what do you guys think?

Gaoneng GNB 14.8V 1300mAh 4S 120C/240C 19.24WH FPV Racing Lipo Battery

Reactions: Jtrjr
Ok, I have a new question to get your opinion on...
I want to grab 6 more batteries, but I really won't be able to use them until spring. Would you buy now or wait until the spring? I know that 6 months difference in the assembly of a lipo won't change the longevity of the battery much, but I understand that lipo's start to degrade slightly with time from the moment the cells are assembled. Also being new to all this I don't know if there is a time of year when prices drop or if this hobby experiences great pricing during the Black Friday through the beginning of the year kind of thing since, for instance, if I wanted a boat or boating gear the dead of winter has the lowest prices because it is out of season.

I am looking at these and even though they are pre-order from CN I won't need them for a while and I don't know if the price is likely to go up as we get to spring.
This price is a good bit lower than I can find anywhere else for this battery, what do you guys think?

Gaoneng GNB 14.8V 1300mAh 4S 120C/240C 19.24WH FPV Racing Lipo Battery
I like the removable balance lead on these paks

Yeah Vv, I liked the removable balance lead too and they seemed to score well. Wayno, I thought so too, till I went further and found $7 shipping per batt so it's a no-go.
If you guys find good batt's at great prices please continue to post them here to help us all hone in on a good deal.

Reactions: Jtrjr and Wayno52
Just got an email from ThunderPowerRC, they are having an unadvertised 35% off Adrenaline (promo code BFFPV) and 50% everything else (promo code BF2017) for a Black Friday sale good now until 11/27 11:59 Pacific time. All orders $200 or more and you get free shipping, but it is only $14.33 flat rate UPS Ground anyway so it's not like some of the other guys who want more for every battery they send you. I saw that I could get the new 1300 just a week ago for $29.99 if you got 3 or more, instead of the $34.99 regular price for the Adrenaline branded as well as the Mr. Steele "Brick" series. Just in case anyone is interested I thought I would pass it along.

I wanted 8 more batteries but was holding off, I don't know if I can pass this up, I can get 10 for less than $20.80 a piece. Seems like a good deal...

Reactions: theGreenOrange

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax