Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Chasing a street bike through the streets of Detroit

rtkDarling

Reaction score
I was going to send this as a PM to @Futuramille but there's no reason not to post it in public. I saw this video and thought of NateDog. Nate's got this trailing orbit trick where he's flying an orbit backwards. I think that would be awesome in this kind of shoot.

I want to find us some dirt bike guys to get started.

Ryan, this does look like fun. Down by Orlando Speedway there's also a Big big dirt bike track we're tempted to go fly. I think we could make some $ as well if we could avoid flying rocks lol
We should plan a meetup and rip some cars or bikes.
Theres a Drift event coming up later this month that we'll be flying along with Nate driving his car. (@ 1:30 in this vid)
Are you talking about this chase vid by Nate? .. gets a little backwards at 2:45.

Its not really that easy. 0 room for error and your flying on the deck. They wont stop the cars right away if you crash and if your crashing bothers the event your done. Cars slow down quick and you gotta be ready with some move to keep it in frame. A couple flights though and you'd be pretty solid with your obvious skills.

I think the backward stuff would work better if we had a dirt bike rider that likes slow wheelies. I've seen Nate pull the trick on static objects, but those drift cars are going too fast most of the time. I think going backwards you'd end up pointing at the sky to keep up. I know there's some kids that like to stunt in my neighborhood because I hear the bikes, but we haven't crossed paths yet.

Reactions: Futuramille
I was going to send this as a PM to @Futuramille but there's no reason not to post it in public. I saw this video and thought of NateDog. Nate's got this trailing orbit trick where he's flying an orbit backwards. I think that would be awesome in this kind of shoot.

I want to find us some dirt bike guys to get started.

SKILLLLLZZZZ.. Bro! This is sick!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput