Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't wire Turnigy receiver to flight controller

owen652

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a total beginner to fpv quads and I've purchased a Spedix 250 Pro BNF just to get a taste of fpv.
I have a Turnigy Evolution as well, but I cannot figure out how to wire up the TGY-ia6C receiver to the flight controller so I can bind it.
The quad came with a 10 pin plug which I've plugged into the receiver port on the FC but this doesn't seem to work. Can anyone explain to me how to do this? I really have a hard time with electronics and was hoping changing the receiver would be easier than this
confused.gif

Attachments

• 20180428_144728.jpg
    20180428_144728.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180428_144710.jpg
    20180428_144710.jpg
    387 KB · Views: 3
You will need to connect the flight controller to a computer and configure settings for the receiver. I would guess it runs betaflight, have you downloaded the configurator?

It runs Cleanflight. I was following the instructions, which were to wire the receiver first, then bind. I will try configuring it first then..

Hi, I'm a total beginner to fpv quads and I've purchased a Spedix 250 Pro BNF just to get a taste of fpv.
I have a Turnigy Evolution as well, but I cannot figure out how to wire up the TGY-ia6C receiver to the flight controller so I can bind it.
The quad came with a 10 pin plug which I've plugged into the receiver port on the FC but this doesn't seem to work. Can anyone explain to me how to do this? I really have a hard time with electronics and was hoping changing the receiver would be easier than this
confused.gif
What exactly isn't working? Is it not powering up? Not binding successfully? Or just not controlling the quad (no response in the receiver tab on cleanflight? )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larcas