Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't seem to flash betaflight/cleanflight

Beta/clean Flight

• Total voters

M3talrocksFPV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have the arris c250 v2, it's flying fine but being my first quad I'm new to the software of it all, I downloaded the program and plugged my quad in but the computer and quad don't seem to be communicating (error status). I saw somewhere that I'd have to sauder some things but is that completely necessary? And does the program really make that much of a difference? Stock rates and pids are ok for me for now as I'm still get the plane/ helicopter feel out of my system.

If you are happy with your rates, let it be. Theres two drivers/bootloaders that you have to download and install before your quad will connect. They are listed on the opening page of betaflight before you connect

Reactions: Wayno52
SUCCESS! finally heard back from arris hobby and the guy was able to help. Seems the USB port wasn't properly mounted, the guy walked me through undoing the port and redoing it, now it connects with no issues, surprisingly they actually tune it prior to shipping so the rates weren't stock like i had thought, they were raised above stock to make it "unique" RTF as the guy put it. He warned me it wasn't quite for beginners to which I said, "too late now, already been in the air with it and in love". Hmmm maybe that's why I felt soo noobish flying it lol (still a novice though:() thank you to everyone for assisting me with this issue, I'm still learning a lot from everyone here :D

Virtue is right, it never hurts to have a copy of the magic Impulse RC Driver fixer on your PC, comes in handy a lot because this "not communicating" can rear its ugly head for any number of reasons. I would get it directly from Impulse RC though. You can't miss it, it's the first download link on the page, and no chance of getting the wrong thing on those other SW gotcha sites..

Downloads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax