Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can't get new dynamic filter & other settings on betaflight...

baevans11

Reaction score
I upgraded my betaflight configurator to 3.2.2 but I don't see any of the changes that I've seen on YouTube like the dynamic filter, anti-gravity switch and all the others. I went on github and all I see is 3.2. Am I missing something here? EDIT: I got it on betaflight f3 board but I can't get it on my acrowhoop V2. Is that because they haven't released a new version for that board?

Last edited:
Type: "version" in CLI, you will get the real name of your board and fw version

Отправлено с моего iPhone используя Tapatalk

Did ya check adv. at top of config.?
Yeah I noticed that there isn't a new picoblx version for my acrowhoop cause I got it for my bff3. But now I can't get my lemon sat rx to go into bind mode the old commands aren't working and I read on github it's the same but it won't go into bind mode.

do you have a link to the sat receiver you're using?
I was just about to let you know I got it to go into bind. I previously looked in the config tab and I saw spektrum was selected so I didn't look closer to to see the rx provider set to sbus. Sorry for the false alarm. My mistake. But thank you! As for my whoop I think I'm just gonna try and re flash and see if I get the dynamic filter tab and other settings. I'll post back.

I had a similar issue with my racewhoop. They had a hex file on the furiousFPV website that said it was 3.2 but when I installed it there were no dynamic filters or anti-gravity, etc.

I read on a forum that there was going to be no racewhoop target anymore and to use Kombini from now on. I flashed the Kombini target from the betaflight app and it works fine, everything showed up.

So there may be a target out there for you somewhere.

I had a similar issue with my racewhoop. They had a hex file on the furiousFPV website that said it was 3.2 but when I installed it there were no dynamic filters or anti-gravity, etc.

I read on a forum that there was going to be no racewhoop target anymore and to use Kombini from now on. I flashed the Kombini target from the betaflight app and it works fine, everything showed up.

So there may be a target out there for you somewhere.
Ok thx that gives me a good place to start I'll email furious fpv. One last question why does the model in the preview section in the rx tab slowly move around with no stick input?

I just noticed, it looks like there is now a 3.2 target listed for the acrowhoop. Look for FF_ACROWHOOPSP in the betaflight app firmware list.
Awesome thanks! Yeah about the tx in 2 weeks I'm making the switch to frsky. I'm getting the taranis x9d plus special edition. Spektrum just wants too much money for more channels. It's kinda crazy actually. Thx for all your help again!

Reactions: VirtueViolater

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adax