Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Can someone help me get my arris 250 with radiolink ats9 back in the air?

Jbusiness10977

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to hook my Arris 250 to relevant program . All the instructions still use open pilot. I couldn’t find an updated version so I hooked it to clean flight and screwed everything up. What do I need to do? Thanks jb

Openpilot is the same as new version librepilot. Go download librepilot hook drone to usb. Go into librepilot start wizard. Do exactly what it tells u to do on screen. It will ask u if u want to update firmware yes u do. I think after u finish wizard all will good. Do search on internet of librepilot and u will find link to download librepilot

Hi, I was wondering if someone could tell me how to hook my Arris 250 to relevant program . All the instructions still use open pilot. I couldn’t find an updated version so I hooked it to clean flight and screwed everything up. What do I need to do? Thanks jb
I did the same with my arris 250v2, you should however be able to use cleanflight to put everything back, just one setting at a time, go through each tab and set the settings how you like. You can also copy and paste sometimes settings into the CLI, just get it from a youtube description

I know I'm late to the conversation but
I have the arrisv2 . It came with the Raptor 390 flight controller that had cleanflight on it I erased it and downloaded betaflight to the Raptor 390 flight controller full chip erase in betaflight. Not sure if that will help you but it is worth a try. If you have the Raptor 390 stack it is an SP racing F3 flight controller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darshan rajput