Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding problem with freesky FS-i6x

Angus haworth

Reaction score
I’ve binded my receiver, yet the red light is still flashing and hasn’t changed green, does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Hello @Angus haworth, welcome to the forum!
I think you made a typo, The FS-i6 is a Flysky, not a Frsky (Freesky as it is called)
I am not an Flysky guy so I can't help, but maybe @Wayno52 remembers enough to help here. One thing is for certain, you are not giving enough info to be certain what you have happening. How do you know it is bound? What red light is still flashing, something on the receiver? Or the flight controller? What receiver are you using? Is the radio properly setup for IBus mode? Many questions.

Reactions: Jtrjr
Hey, yeh I did make a typo sorry, I did mean fly sky, an I was a little vague, I did the process of using the binding cable and the rx symbol came up on the controller, but the receiver on the drone was still flashing red, sorry I’m quiet new to fpv drones and the brand I work for bought it in a rush for a shoot in Bali and I’m there now trying to get it up and flying, but I’m starting to think that the controller we got might not connect with the receiver that came in the drone, the drone is a iflight bumblebee btw

Reactions: Jtrjr
Haven't used my FlySky radio for a while since I switched over to my FrSky Qx7. But there was a last step I vaguely recall you gotta do while binding. I only saw one video that instructed this and I can't find it anymore. It says that after you get the Rx indicator on the transmitter LCD screen, keep both radio and receiver powered on, then remove the jumper wire on the receiver. You may get a notification beep or the LED on the receiver may change a blinking pattern or turn from red to green. Sorry, can't really remember but that's what I did to finally lock in the bind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax