Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding of Mobula7

MMightywren

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am trying to bind my Mobula7 V2 ,Flysky std rx. But it won't switch into binding mode. I hve tried the bind button and binding commands in Betaflight (bind ,bind_rx, bind_rx_spi) but still no success. I have flashed the latest firmware as it had the bad one installed, there are 2 versions, hamo and. legacy does it matter which one I use ?
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

Last edited:
Do you mean you tried bind_rx_spi? I use Frsky so I can't help much with Flysky bind procedure. I know for me, set bind on radio and then do the "bind_rx_spi" and they are bound immediately, take radio out of bind mode, disconnect USB from quad and attach battery and the sticks immediately respond if configured correctly before bind procedure. Hopefully someone with Flysky can chime in. Good luck!

Maybe try this:
or
From memory you have to power up the transmitter and hold the bind button at the same time to go into bind mode and then power up the quad and then push the bind button on the quad.
It’s been a while, but something like that.

Reactions: HighTechPauper
I have given up on the internal receiver after a few hours of trying everything. So I have now found an SBUS pad on the board and just happen to have a spare xm+ lying around so I put the signal wire onto that and hooked into the 5v supply for the camera. So far so good, binding worked and everything looks good on Betaflight. The xm+ tucks in nicely under the board, so we will see what happens when I get it all back together.

Was it new? If so couldn't you just open a customer service ticket and get them to replace it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232