Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding issues, no idea why?

MMPK

Reaction score
So i recently bought a FPV racing drone after flying DJI drones since the first phantom came out. I got my self the Furibee Dark Max 220 along with some fpv goggles which I've sent up fine but i cant get the quad to bind to my controller ( Flysky i6s) I bought the drone as a BNF but i bought it with the wrong receiver i got the Frysky one and not the Frkysky AFHDS which from my understanding is what i need to get it to work. so i bought another receiver:
FS82 MICRO 2.4G 8CH Flysky Compatible Receiver With PPM I-Bus Output

But i'm having the same issue i put the controller in bind mode after putting it in PPM and I-Bus output and then hold the bind button on the receiver and power on the quad. But it wont connect.
(I've also put the quad in PPM mode in Beta Flight)

Is there something i'm doing wrong?? Or do i have the wrong receiver again?

I'm not an untechnical guy and understand drones so hit me with all the technical jargon!
Its giving me so much grief haha so any help is appreciated!

Pics:
mreQN3E
BH3rznB
YOYZi9k
KB6zbF4
isMqrUX
dEi1Lly
8bayyNj
hQbzUR6

Links:
Quad: DarkMax 220mm FPV Racing Drone BNF WITH FRSKY RECEIVER-$134.99 Online Shopping| GearBest.com
Controller: Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA6B Receiver
New Receiver: FS82 MICRO 2.4G 8CH Flysky Compatible Receiver With PPM I-Bus Output

Are you connecting the bind cable to the B/VCC port before powering up the receiver?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax