Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Binding inductrix fpv yellow whoop quest?

Carlos

Reaction score
hello everyone i need some help. Just purchased a inductrix fpv mini . Was wondering if anyone has binded the tatanis to it. Im looking for the orangerx module but its on backorder and cant find anything anywhere. Anyone have any ither suggestions for the taranis plus?

Pretty sure it can work with dsm2

Nope I'm wrong only dsmx

Hi traumaChaser, thanks for the response. I was looking at that but its over $100. I was hoping there was a cheaper option. Im now thinking about just returning my mini drone since i cant fly it with the taranis. I have spent so much money on my 250 and dont want to spend much more at this time. I didnt think it was this complicated to get it working. Well it isnt complicated, its just on backorder.

I know nothing about these, but are you looking for the module inside the radio?

Look at this on eBay OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2/Devo 2.4GHz Selectable Transmitter Module JR/Turnigy Compat. | eBay
I was looking for the orangerx 2.4 module, just like the one on the link you posted. Im just a bit worried about ordering that specific one because of ebay. I hear horror stories with ebay. I ended up returning it. Im going to see if i can build a tiny whoop with the beebrain fc. Lets just see how much if will cost. Hopefully no more than $150

IMG_0631.PNG Just buy one from Amazon.

Lol. Nice I was going to get a beeductix but wanted something brushless.

Reactions: Carlos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax