Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

Bfight 210 BNF - help!!!

AirDrone1

Reaction score
HELP!!!
I've got the "Bfight 210 BNF version", and I've been with him for Two months!!!
And I am trying to synchronize it with the transmitter, When I do this it shows a blue light that flickers and after a while stays fixed as if the receiver had synchronized with it. But when I try to start motors, it does not work.

Is this related to the settings on the remote control?

Thanks in advance.

DRONE: BFight 210 210mm Brushless FPV Racing Drone - $105.99 Free Shipping|GearBest.com

TX: Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B Receiver

Hi tamir, I don't think you are giving enough information to know what is happening, I am a Frsky/CRSF guy so I do not know much about the Flysky stuff but after doing a small amount of looking it seems that if the RX and the TX are really bound (what you call synchronised) you may see the battery level and/or reception status on the TX. You will need to configure Betaflight properly to know about the Serial Provider Protocol and then see if if you get any movement in the Receiver tab. This can be a bit difficult to achieve at times even for experienced people, but once it is all configured correctly and then adjusted for 1000-1500-2000 for your stick low-middle-high positions you can setup arming switch (or use stick arming) to begin. Please do not put any props on the quad until EVERYTHING including Failsafe has been tested and is working properly AND YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS WORKING. Many want to just fly, but you cannot do this safely until you understand and prove things are working. Please provide more specific information so we can help.

Reactions: Wayno52
Hi tamir, I don't think you are giving enough information to know what is happening, I am a Frsky/CRSF guy so I do not know much about the Flysky stuff but after doing a small amount of looking it seems that if the RX and the TX are really bound (what you call synchronised) you may see the battery level and/or reception status on the TX. You will need to configure Betaflight properly to know about the Serial Provider Protocol and then see if if you get any movement in the Receiver tab. This can be a bit difficult to achieve at times even for experienced people, but once it is all configured correctly and then adjusted for 1000-1500-2000 for your stick low-middle-high positions you can setup arming switch (or use stick arming) to begin. Please do not put any props on the quad until EVERYTHING including Failsafe has been tested and is working properly AND YOU UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS WORKING. Many want to just fly, but you cannot do this safely until you understand and prove things are working. Please provide more specific information so we can help.

Hi HighTechPauper,
Someone who understands in Drones told me that my RX does not have a signal TX, so I can not see his tension in the transmitter, but the TX can make a signal to the RX. But according to the RX, they seem bound. Only that after, the skimmer does not respond to any movement of the joystick on the TX.
MY DRONE: "BNF FLYSKY AFHDS 2A: includes FLYSKY AFHDS 2A receiver, compatible with AFHDS 2A transmitter. 500m receive distance"
MY TX: "Flysky FS-i6S 2.4G 10CH AFHDS 2A Transmitter With FS-iA10B Receiver"

Thank you for the Help, but I have to know what to do with it and Fix it.

Have you set up in Betaflight? Assigned arm switch?
Hi Wayno52,
is the BetaFlight is important that the motors will starts to spin?
it's could be that the transmitter is bound with the receiver but it will not spin the motors until i will set it up on BetaFlight?

I don't know a lot about it, I will be happy if you would like to help me.

Please paste a screenshot of your Betaflight Configuration tab info and your Receiver tab info. You have not said how it is setup so we do not know if it is correct. Also maybe a picture of your wireout between RX and FC so we can look at that too, we need to see everything clearly.

Yes, Betaflight configuration is VERY important. It is hard to do this until you learn a bit and have an idea of what things do, if not you will not enjoy this hobby as something is always breaking when you crash, and you will crash.

You exaggerate your statement but the pictures are attached to this message.

Attachments

• IMG_20180621_092921.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092921.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20180621_092906.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092906.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180621_092402.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092402.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20180621_092459.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092459.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20180621_092906.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092906.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20180621_092921.jpg
    IMG_20180621_092921.jpg
    7.5 MB · Views: 13
I am not sure I am exaggerating my statements at all, these things are not toys and are capable of severe lacerations and possibly even amputation of a finger, and if one flew into your face you could lose and eye. And Wayne is correct, you are set up wrong. Maybe we have a language barrier but it sounds as though you are confused, you are right IBUS and PPM ARE different and not compatible, you should be connected and configured for IBUS, and you are not.

Also I cannot tell enough from your pictures of the quad and RX to know if they are hooked up correctly or not. It is obvious that your Betaflight is not configured correctly.
Just so you know...
SBUS and IBUS are the essentially the same but with different names from different companies that make them. They are both 3.3v Serial Communication Interfaces. Almost no one today uses PPM (Pulse Position Modulation) or PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) unless their gear is too old to do Serial, they are too slow and need multiple signal wires between the RX and FC instead of only 1 signal wire. When you configure it correctly, there is a good chance it will work just fine, IF you are wired up correctly then it is just the configuration and adjustments in Betaflight.

Also I cannot tell enough from your pictures of the quad and RX to know if they are hooked up correctly or not. It is obvious that your Betaflight is not configured correctly.
Just so you know...
SBUS and IBUS are the essentially the same but with different names from different companies that make them. They are both 3.3v Serial Communication Interfaces. Almost no one today uses PPM (Pulse Position Modulation) or PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) unless their gear is too old to do Serial, they are too slow and need multiple signal wires between the RX and FC instead of only 1 signal wire. When you configure it correctly, there is a good chance it will work just fine, IF you are wired up correctly then it is just the configuration and adjustments in Betaflight.
Thanks for the warning I took the propellers out of the way. But I do not really understand what to do and how to change it to IBUS?

Hi Tamir,
There is a bit to learn and test thoroughly before you try to fly.
Try to follow these videos and see if they can help you figure out your setup.

In this one it should give you an idea of how to check to see if you have the latest firmware on the TX, you need to be at 2.0 or higher, I think it said 2.11 was available now so upgrade to the latest available revision whatever it may be. If your TX is already at 2.0 or higher then you can go to the next one but do the stick calibration part.

In this video starting at about the 6:15 mark it talks about setting up for IBUS (the beginning of the video is PPM or I think and you do not want that)

This is not the exact same TX as yours but hopefully it will give you an idea of how to setup a "double arming switch", and also look through the videos in the last link to see if there is a better one for your TX on Arming (preferably double switch safe arming), Flight Modes, and anything else you see that you like.

Maybe you will want to look here too and see if you can find any more videos to help you.

Flysky FS-i6S - YouTube

In the beginning you only need to arm and have the 3 flight modes (angle, horizon, acro) but you will want to start in angle first and learn to control it before moving to horizon for a bit (it will help you learn to flip and roll but still level itself once you return the stick to middle position) and then finally you can try to learn to control it using acro mode which is hardest.

Please make sure you understand things well and test them before props and flying.

Good luck, keep us posted, and let us know if you just can't figure something out and we will try to help.

Also if you see them using Cleanflight, even though some things are not EXACTLY the same, it will be almost identical in Betaflight to what they show in Cleanflight, the only real difference between CF and BF is that one has a green background color scheme and the other is yellow. All other differences from the current layout are because of a newer revision, the one they are showing is pretty old, but you should find all the things you need in the same Tabs and the same general location on the page.

Hello, Its look bind with the TX, but the drone dont react to the TX. I dont know what to do...

I'm sorry Tamir, but this is the basic knowledge needed to do this hobby. There are plenty of videos that would help you learn what you need to look at, we cannot do it for you, or tell you exactly what to do step by step, because it is too much and you will not learn that way. If the TX and RX are bound, then your wiring and/or your Betaflight configuration is wrong. We will need you to do more than just say it doesn't work, you will need to tell us what is wired and where to, and what you have configured in Betaflight.

Might I suggest starting here

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...264k1j0i67k1j0i20i263k1j33i21k1.0.H7WlvwnUCSI

and here

https://www.google.com/search?q=bar...ome..69i57.19196j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Reactions: RENOV8R

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Young_Kinslee23232