Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BetaFPV 65s Lite

acro69

Reaction score
I have a betafpv 65s lite whoop and I’ve noticed that when I fly in “level” mode, it tends to pitch forward and roll left without me doing anything to my pitch/roll stick. I’m also trying to connect it on betaflight so I can recalibrate the gyro but it won’t connect for some reason and I’ve tried using several cables to connect the whoop to betaflight. Let me know what else I can do. Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: HighTechPauper
Have you ever successfully connected your PC to a quad? It may be that you haven't downloaded or installed the 2 driver packages you need? Don't use Zadig, but the other 2 are mandatory.

Have you ever successfully connected your PC to a quad? It may be that you haven't downloaded or installed the 2 driver packages you need? Don't use Zadig, but the other 2 are mandatory.
I have connected my Eachine Tyro79s and it worked fine. I used the same cable on my whoop that I used my other quad but it doesn’t want to connect. Where can I find those two drivers?

If you can still connect the Tyro79 then the drivers are fine, but there is a link to them on the startup page of betaflight configurator, CP210X and STM. Does the tyro still connect?

1604353369371.png

@acro69, I may have made a mistake, I think I remember someone else saying that the 65s was a Silverware load, if so, no connecting with PC as far as I know, you need to use the OSD and the TX to mess with it. Sorry, I don't know anything about Silverware but some others here do so hopefully one of them will be able to help.

Reactions: acro69
@acro69, I may have made a mistake, I think I remember someone else saying that the 65s was a Silverware load, if so, no connecting with PC as far as I know, you need to use the OSD and the TX to mess with it. Sorry, I don't know anything about Silverware but some others here do so hopefully one of them will be able to help.
No worries! I just saw a youtube video that the 65s is silverware. Ill just try to mess around with the settings on the OSD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colorsone