Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BETAFPV spare screws

Ekaterina

Reaction score
hi, I am about to buy BETA85X HD, and will order some spare parts, but cannot find spare Hex screws in BETAFPV website. Of course I emailed them but no reply from them at all, as you know.

1 - what kind of screw or what the proper name of screw?
2 - Are screws for proper and frame same length?
3 - where can I buy them at online shop??

Thanks!!

Attachments

• screw.JPG
    screw.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 5
sorry one more question.
Beta65X has CLI command 'bind_RX', but beta85X does not have bind command?? I was afraid I could not bind with physical button for FrSKy Taranis X-Lite , but binded by command line.

If it is like most micro prop screws. it is a M2 ( Metric 2mm diameter) hex head screw. Not sure of the length though on your quad. If you can measure one, you should find them easily online. I bought a whole set of these on Amazon.

And welcome to the forum!

Reactions: tevek
On my 85mm whoop I have "M2x7" screws on the props. The "7" is the length of the threaded portion in millimeters. The BETA85X HD might have M2x8 screws.

EDIT: Just checked my other 85mm quad and it has M2x8 screws on the props... The 7mm length is not real common. I actually purchased aluminum screws just to save a little weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked and the screws for the motor mounts are also M2. You need to check the length because if they are too long, they can hit the motor windings and ruin the motors.

betafpvmotor.png

thanks, guys! It sounds most standard race drone use M2 screws, so people buy a set of M2 screw at Amazon, which contains multi length in advance.

Reactions: graywoulf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kodax