Welcome to FPVDronePilots!
Join our free FPV drone community today!

BETAFLIGHT

irish-apple

Reaction score
is it as terrifying as people state it is .. im fairly ok with ftp and files checking / transferring data / connecting to devices / I think thats another thing holding me back from going straight into full on fpv .. I dont want to use it and then say f@@@ this S@@@ im outa here .. I know it will take learning and there are plenty and plenty of you tube heroes who will show you how to use it .. your gonna learn something today being one of them ?? so is it worth putting in the effort I cant see myself joining a racing league and being world champion .. ?/ should I just go for it and try it or is it actually needed ?

Irish, you will need betaflight or raceflight to configure your flight controller once
It's bound. You need it to assign switches to arm, angle, horizon and acro.
After that you will only use it occasionally to make adjustments.

As long as you download the two files Betaflight asks you to download, then install them, you should do fine and if you get stuck, lots of help here

Yes!! It's terrifying!! Stick with Baseflight!! Actually, Betaflight is so advanced now that for the most part, once you download the Configurator and flash the firmware, enable a couple functions, most quads fly very well on the default settings. Once you get more experienced, you can start to make small changes in the PIDs and rates to suit your individual style

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obistevekenobi